Friday, September 18, 2009

Christmas 2009 Card.. With Cut File!!





Hi all, Happy Friday! Here is a card I made with Design Studio. I will be making more cards like this. I like the outcome of it and I will be sending this card out for Christmas this year. The card size is a 4 1/2 inch by 6 1/4 inch. If you download my cut file leave a comment! I work hard on creating them free for you. Click on any photo to enlarge!

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook for (Christmas Card )all welded in Design Studio. The circle and rectangle was stretched too.

Paper Doll Dress Up for (Christmas tree) cut at 3 inches.

Updated on Friday, January 29, 2010: Cut file has been updated to Christmas "2010" Card !

Have a good weekend all. Here is the Download cut file link!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy! I just love this design...if you don't mind I might lift it....This would be a great card to send out..I have about 50 more christmas cards to make...do you have a cutfile that I could have? Awesome job! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...