Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary To.....

Click photo to enlarge
Me and Paul! Today is are 10th year Wedding Anniversary. We have been together for 27 years, but we have only been married for 10 years. We got married in a church we attended and we had a reception in the VFW Hall 10 year ago today. I remember the first time I seen Paul, I was 18 years old I know from that day on he was my soul mate and we would be together forever. Happy anniversary Paul and I hope we have many more! I made this LO in Cricut DesignStudio so I could post so you all could see how young we looked back then. Wow! we looked so young here. My four year old daughter looked at the LO and said " mommy you look like a princess lets go play dress up". Have a good day all.

Cartridge I used:

Wedding Solution for (love birds and heart at bottom page).

Plantin SchoolBook for (small hearts, flower and rectangle).

Opposites Attract for (letters) all welded in DesignStudio.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Like the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, what a cool video - thanks for the well wishes for the holiday - hope you have a great vacation and wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with all the love and deliciousness this holiday brings. Thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog - it is so much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, fabulous layout and congrats on so many years together! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...