Monday, November 2, 2009

Square Box....With Cut File!!

Click image to enlarge

Here is the score and fold samples

Hi everyone, Here is a square box I made in DesignStudio. I added my cut file if you want to download it! The box size is about 3 1/4 h by 4 1/4 w. It's not all that but I like the outcome of the box. After scoring take scissors to all four corners where the start to score line is and snip to next score line. This will help box and top to fold and glue easy together.

Cartridge I used:

Plantin SchoolBook (You need this cartridge to cut the top and bottom of the box out).

Here is the download cut file.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Judy - I love the papers you used. Boxes are my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great boxes...thanx for sharing with us...I love the one with the Once Upon A Time paper...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Nov [LA 05:23pm, NY 08:23pm] - 04 Nov [UK 01:23am, OZ 12:23pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...