Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stair Step Card.... with free cut file!!




I used tulle to tie card together.


This photo shows the stair step card base and where to score and fold cut file.


This photo is the back of stair step card cut file.



Hi all! Happy Sunday to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Here is a stair step card cut file. I create in Cricut DesignStudio. The sticker are from Walmart. I thought it would be nice to have a stair step cut file to show where to score and fold. Card size is 4 1/4 by 5 inches. This cut file can be used for many occasion, Birthday , Baby, Anniversary card etc. Just pick a theme. I used a 12 x 12 cardstock for this stair step card base because this cut file makes (2) cards. Why make one I like to make (2) at a time. This card is for Practical Scrappers Challenge- Die Cuts.
Cartridge I used:

Gypsy Wandering for ( creating Stair step card, love you cut and heart cut) are from this cartridge.

Here is the Cricut DesignStudio Download cut file.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Judy....how fabulous is this card!!! It is just the 'sweetest'....love the colors and the tulle is tooo precious...thanx so much for including the extra pics...very helpful for a tactile learner like me, lol, ....I really intend to make some vday cards...thanx for this inpiration...keep your fingers crossed that I get brave enough to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Judy, that is AMAZING! I love it! I love the colors you used and how even more beautiful the tule makes it. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful, I love all the detail that you have added! Your blog is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, this is another gorgeous project - love it.

    Best wishes
    Karen
    Just Buggin DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing with us on Practical Scrappers this week!

    Barb,
    DT Member, Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Judy! So glad you shared this one as well, its amazing!

    Kandi *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... I love the shape of your card! You did an amazing job with this "lovely" card. The instructions are great! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Buggin'

    Robin R
    Just Buggin' design team

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute!
    Marti *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great Valentine! I love that you can add so much on each the steps!
    Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a creative crad! Love the stair steps! Love that you tied it with tulle! Great job! Thanks for joining us at JB!

    Stephanie *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  12. THis is great! I have never tried a stair step card but you have definitely inspired me to try one. I love the little flowerpot of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun! You are very creative!!! Perfect for the JB challenge!

    Blessings,
    Christine *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it!!!! The tulle is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome fun card!! Thanks for sharing and playing along at Just Buggin'!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun Valentines card! Thanks for playing at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...