Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A cute bag... with free cut file!




This is how it looks when it is cut out and this is the score and fold guide. This is the front of bag.


This is the back of bag.

Hi all! Happy Tuesday! Here is another cut file for you all. I created this bag in Cricut DesignStudio. This is a cute bag. Bag size is 6.0 H X 4 3/4 W X 2.0 D inches. I cut this bag out on (2) 8 1/2 x 11 inches cardstock and adhered the (2) bag cuts together. I punched (2) holes in front to back of the bag and put ribbon through holes to have a tie to keep bag closed. I hope you all like my plain little bag. You all have a good day!

Cartridge used:

Plantin SchoolBook to cut out bag and flower.

Here is the Cricut Designstudio cut file.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave Blog Cutting Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [02 Feb 02:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is so cute. I am the proverbial bag lady - thanks for sharing and showing how the score lines should be. Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look @ all the posts your getting for your cut file!...you are such a generous spirit Judy...sharing so much of your talent...this is so cute...first, I love the colors and the flower...well need I say more...I will have to learn how to share my DS cut files...you are an insipiation in so many ways! Have a happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...