Monday, August 9, 2010

Small folder for A2 cards and Blog hop!!!

Hi everyone here is a A2 card folder I made. I made this so I could give A2 cards as a gifts or to hold coupons etc .
Here is a tutorial on how I made it. Cut a piece of cardstock 6 inches by 12 inches. Score at 4 1/4, 4 1/2, 8 3/4 and 9 inches. Then fold on all score lines.
When it is folded. It should look like this.
I used the MS deep edge flower bed punch on the flap of folder.
I cut (2) pieces of white cardstock 4 inches by 8 1/2 inches for the sides of folder. Score the (2) pieces of cardstock every 1/2 inches all the way to end. Then fold on all the score lines.
When folded the (2) pieces should look like this. Adhere these (2) pieces inside of folder on each end.
It should look like this. When sides are adhered.
I took the Crop A Dile to punch a 1/8 inch hole and set 1/8 inch eyelet. I tied a 6 1/2 inches of round elastic cord inside of eyelet. This will help keep folder closed. It's not perfect, but I like it. The folder size is 6 inches wide by 4 1/4 inches height.
For this project I used:
(1) 6 by 12 inch card stock. The card stock is Martha Stewart (Bright paper).
(1) Eyelet.
(1) 6 1/2 inch of round elastic cord.
(2)cut pieces of 4 inch by 8 1/2 inch of cardstock
Crop- A- Dile II Big Bite to punch holes and set eyelet.
Martha Stewart (scoring board).
Martha Stewart Deep edge punch (flower bed).
Provo craft paper trimmer to trim paper.

Here is a blog hop Im participating in today..

This blog hop is hosted by Heavenly Savings and Giveaway Blogdom.




Have a great day everyone and thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
    ~blessings
    Dorcas
    http://4sweetangels.blogspot.com/
    4craftyangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and looks like a simple way to make a holder for smaller things. Thanks for continuously supporting Admirer Monday!

    Brandy
    http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, what a great card holder folder - love the paper and thanks so much for the tutorial! It's great to make when you want to give cards to someone as a gift. Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. I love seeing "how to" pictures. :)

    I'm a new Meet Me Monday follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love tutorials. I left an award for you at my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made one!!! I'm new to paper crafting so it's not so fancy and I used a Velcro closure. I'm going to put it on my blog with a link to yours. Thanks so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...