Saturday, September 4, 2010

Embossed note Cards!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to the long Labor Day Holiday weekend. My Daughter started school on Monday. She is attending a private Catholic school. I want her to have a religious education. My son attended Catholic school when he was going to school. I been so busy with school I have not made any projects this week. Here is some note cards I made a couple of weeks ago. Some of this note card can be used for lunch box notes. The embossing folders I used here on these note cards came with the Cuttlebug embossing machine when I bought it. Click to enlarge any photo!
The Cuttlebug embossed folders I used here are the Best friends (4) folders set. These note cards are easy to make. I got (6) cards out of 8 1/2 by 11 inches cardstock. When note card is folded it measures 2 1/8 wide by 3 inches length. To get this size I used a piece of cardstock 4 1/4 wide by 3 inches length. I used the Inkadinkado blending chalk to give white cardstock some color. I like the color it adds. Very pretty color.
I wrap them in clear wrap and they are ready to give as a gift! I gave my friend some of these note cards and she loved them.
I made envelopes for them too. I used the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge to cut envelopes out.

Cartridge used:
Plantin SchoolBook to cut (envelope) on page #79 cut at 3 inches.

10 comments:

  1. these are adorable and a great idea for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card!!!! They are so pretty!!! Hope your dd has a wonderful first day of school :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they turned out!! So pretty and wow what a great gift idea :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, how cute are these cards!? I love the cuttlebug (need to use mine more). The chalking technique is absolutely fantastic with these, too! And you made the envelopes - how fantastic a crafter you are - love it! I sent your package to you yesterday - should get to you by the end of next week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest fan- I found you on Between the Lines. Your cards are lovely! great gifts. Please come and follow me-
    www.homespunloft.blogspot.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are just adorable note cards! Who wouldn't want to get one?!

    Thanks so much for linking up to Scraptastic Saturday!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog!! I am now a new follower!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com Relax and Surf Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! My Pretty Packages Party starts today...I'd love for you to stop by! http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2010/09/pretty-packages-party-2.html
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im amazed at all the great blogs I'm stumbling on with these fabulous hops!

    Nana Poppins (Patty)
    http://www.nanapoppins.com
    http://www.twitter.com/thenanapoppins

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how those came out. Embossing is always such a neat effect!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...