Friday, October 29, 2010

Crocheted Fluffy bath puff ;)

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great day and you all are well! I linked this project up to Fibers on Friday. Here is (2) crocheted bath puff I made today. This is a very easy project to crochet and everyone I know wants one. ;) These are so much better made then the nylon ones in the store. These are made out of 100% cotton yarn. :) The white one I used a different crochet hook then the pattern called for... I used a H size hook and it made the bath puff smaller 3 3/4 inches round. The multi color one is made with a J Hook and it is 5 inches round like the pattern. Here is the free pattern link I used to make mine.
Click to enlarge photo:)
Have fun making them crocheters. Thank you all for stopping by. ;o) Have a wonderful weekend. :)

8 comments:

  1. They're great!!

    Thank you for linking up to Fibers on Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m already following your neat blog from Spotlight Saturday But I still want to wish you & your family a great autumn! Check out my new Facebook fan page with inspiring quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, stopping by from the Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! Please feel free to stop by my blog :-) Thanks!

    Heather
    MyWorkOfHeart.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy... you make the most amazing things with yarn!! Where do you find all these ideas!?! Love it!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great!

    I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back. Be sure to check out (and enter) my giveaways while you're there!

    Cheers from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! Very different! Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...