Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The magic of Christmas!

Hi my bloggy friends! I hope you all are having a great week so far. Here is a card I made today:) with two different stamped sentiments. The penguin is from Cricut Create a Critter and the hat is from Joys of the Season cartridge. I used my Gypsy for this card. I don't know what the cut size is when I use the Gypsy. The card size is 7 in height x 5 1/2 in wide. I got the foam star, snowman, tree, eyes, red ribbon and the blue snow pattern paper from $ store.


This card is so cute:) I embossed the blue paper with cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and red paper with Spots and Dots folder
I took alot of photos And I used pop dots to pop the penguin! Click any photo to enlarge;)
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment:) Have a blessed week everyone!
This card is for these challenges:
cookingwithcricut Challenge #7 Deck The Halls - Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #38 Ribbon Challenge:
Use ribbon somewhere on your Cricut project.

Crafty little place challenge #66 anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Judy, this is absolutely adorable! That penguin is so cute and fun! Great Christmas card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with cricut!
    Hugs, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the big hat on the penguin. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! New follower from welcome Wednesday hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute!! the penguin is so adorable :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy... this is toooo cute!! I adore that sweet little penguin and your embossing looks fabulous!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY sweet I love that penguin.

    TFS & for playing along at FCCB.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is super cute. Love the embossing and all the colors:) TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison (CWCDT) www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love the different embossing that you did - and the dimension on the penguin looks super!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute....great embossing!
    Thanks for being Fantabulous this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun penguin card. I like the different embossing patterns you used here. Great texture.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...