Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Made with love!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing well and having a wonderful Tuesday. I made this hat for my dear friend. She told me this weekend she was trying to find a red hat and she could not find one. Well you know me! I got out my red yarn and made her one :) and here it is. I usually put a flower on this kind of hat. I crocheted a bow for this hat and I must say it looks pretty cute :) If my friend wants to remove the bow she can. I pinned it to the hat with a safety pin. This bow can be pinned to purse, shirt etc.


I hope she likes this hat. This is my favorite hat to crochet. I love this beanie hat.

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Snazzy! I love it! Thanks for linking it up, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that's it. You have to come here and teach me everything you know about knitting and crocheting. PLEASE????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! Found you on welcome wed blog hop!! Come see me at:

    http://joannasavesmoney.blogspot.com/

    Have a blessed day !!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...