Friday, February 25, 2011

Pretty ribbon rose earrings :)

Hello everyone. Hope you are having a great day. We are having a lot of rain here this morning. Its pouring down rain. Here is another pair of earrings I made this week. You know those ribbon roses everyone is making! I thought I would make some ribbon rose earrings for my Sisters, Friends and my Daughter Teachers for Easter gifts. I have never seen ribbon roses earrings made like this before. I wanted to try to create a pair and this is how they turned out. These can be made in any color of ribbon to match any outfit. I used Spring color sheer ribbon for my earrings. I bought my ribbon at the dollar store. 6 yards of ribbon for $1.00 that a great buy I think!


I used the Cuttlebug (Best Friend) embossing folder for these note cards.


These earrings are gorgeous. I love them:)I hope the receivers love them too!



Here is a close up of ribbon rose. I hope you are inspired by my project today. Do you like them? Let me know what you think about them. I appreciate all of my followers comments. If you have any questions about these ribbon earrings leave a comment and I will answer it:)


Have a wonderful and safe weekend and thank you so much for stopping by ;)

12 comments:

  1. these are absolutely beautiful!!! Everyone is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following now!~ your collection is so gorgeous!

    caroline
    http://turknoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on the Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. I am your newest GFC follower. If you could check out my blog and follow me back I would appreciate it. Thanks Amber
    http://dragonflysweetnest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings are so pretty. I also like the music you have on here. I stopped by from Boost My Blog and I am following you on GFC now and I Love the horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower, I hope you can come say hello1
    -Katie
    http://craft-spotter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful! My daughter's would love them. Thanks for joining our Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop! I'm already following you.

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!! I'm your newest follower from Relax and Surf Sunday! Hope you can swing by and return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there,

    I came through Relax and Surf Sunday blog hop and am following you now.

    I hope you will visit my blog at:
    http://bloggingwithgoodlyintentions.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm hopping by from the blog hop. Lovely jewelry! Hope you will visit me:
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! I would love for you to link up to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how to make these at home ?? its very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...