Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flower and butterfly cards!

Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday. Here some more cards I been working on this weekend. These card was made with the Cuttlebug die cutter and embosser. I used the Cuttlebug Thanks folder and Swiss Dots folder to emboss the cards. The butterflies and flowers is a Cuttlebug diecut and I cut them out on foam sheet.

The green and yellow stamps was cut with the Celebrations Stamp die cut. I used Cri-kits gel pens to outline the flowers and butterflies.



Have a fabulous day and thank for stopping by:)

6 comments:

  1. I love that card. It is soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello very cute card I'm a already a follower just stop by to show some love from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello you have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful!!! I love it!!
    I am becoming a follower!! Please visit my blog!!
    www.cindysantics.blogspot.com
    Thanks!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards! I especially love the boxes and what you did with them on the 2nd. Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are just adorable!! I'm a new follower…stopping by from K Andrews love link up party! If you get a chance, I'd love for you to stop by mine and follow as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...