Friday, October 7, 2011

MAR-Kits Cards!!!

Happy Friday! I have some cards to share with you all today! These cards I made for Creative Inserts -- CRI-Kits. I used their NEW MAK-Kits Markers to draw on these cards. The image was drawn with the Cricut Expression but these MAR-Kits can be use in other machines. You can check out their site and some more great products HERE! I used the blue fine tip marker to draw image on this card. Fancy Frame Cartridge to draw this image:)

Life is a Beach Cartridge to draw this image. I used the red fine tip marker for this card.

Life is a Beach Cartridge to draw this image. I used the blue fine tip marker here too! Which card do you like best? I love the very first card at top :) Everyday Is A Once And A LifeTime Day chipboard sentiment tag was purchased from Michael's. I'm getting very creative with these MAR-Kits "huh"?

Have a great weekend! Thank you so much for looking ;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! You are very creative. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable projects. Love that frame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love the gecko card - reminds me of my honeymoon :)

    New follower from the Pink Dandy Chatter hop!

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...