Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gingerbread cookie pins!!

A quick post to let you see my gingerbread pins. I made (18) of these for the Christmas Bazaar. These were very easy to make. I bought the gingerbread cookie button and glued pin on back. Made a small card and stamped Merry Christmas and I was done. This is the boy gingerbread cookie here.

This is the girl gingerbread cookie pin. I love to make these because they can be pined on a shirt or anything.

I made some of these ribbon poinsettia to give to my friends and some tree shape beaded ornaments. Here is the tree ornament link if you want to check them out. Check back one day this week and I will have my cookie Swat party favors for you to check out. You are going to love them!

These have a pin too.

I'm linking this project to Creative Thursday Blog Hop. Let me know what you think:) Have a great day all!

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Judy! You do great work. If you wish do add your link to the Creative Thursday Blog Hop on my Blog. Take care and all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pins are lovely Judy. What a wonderful idea for a gift for friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Your blog is so cute. I just hopped over from bassgiraffe's Thursday Hop & following you w/GFC. Maybe you'd like to visit & follow back. Check my Blog Hops page for my new December Hop. Cheryl
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judy, this is so cute! I am going to pass this on to my friend Mindi who sells stuff at Christmas Craft Fairs, thanks!

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...