Friday, June 29, 2012

Lovely Owl Card;)

Happy Friday! I hope you are having a wonderful day! It's very hot and humid here. We are having a heat wave! It's is 100 degrees here right now. My daughter and I spent the whole day in the house keeping cool. Here is a quick and easy card I created with some owl pop up stickers. The stickers I purchased at the Dollar Tree Store. There were 28 owl stickers on a sheet for $1.00. My daughter gets alot of these cute stickers when they have them in the store:) She likes to stick them on everything!
I embossed the card with Cuttlebug Grace's Frame folder. Don't you love this bright paper and cute owls?
Thanks for stopping by. Have a terrific weekend:)

6 comments:

  1. This is ever so cute, Judy! LOVE those darling owls, and your embossed frame is to die for! Yum! Thanks so much for playing along with my Cardstock Challenge at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so happy, Judy, I love the colors and those owls are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us in the 2nd Anniversary "Cardstock" Challenge at the Papercraft Star! Hope to see you for the challenges in Days 1, 2, and 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! I love how you used the stickers and the wonderful SUMMER colors! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about as cute as can be ... Perfect for Jinny's challenge ... many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the gorgeous owls! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little owls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...