Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Decorate To Celebrate #40 - Christmas Party!!

Happy Wednesday . I hope you are having a wonderful day! It is time for another FUN challenge at Decorate to Celebrate!! For Challenge #40, we are asking you to create any project to be used as a party decoration (or party supply) for a CHRISTMAS PARTY!!  Let's celebrate EVERYTHING WONDERFUL ABOUT MISTLETOE, HOLLY, AND THE NATIVITY with your table decorations, party banners, pennants, yard signs, cupcakes, party favors and more!!
For my  Christmas Party project I created these cute Reindeer and Santa tea light party favors. I wrapped them in clear cello bags and tied handmade note cards and store bought tags to them. Tie a ribbon around these tea light and they can be used as a tree ornament. Hot glue a piece of felt and a pin to the back of these and  they can be worn on a shirt:)This is my very own tea light idea with the Cricut DoodleCharms Cartridge!! Here is a close up of Rodolph the red nose Reindeer.
Here is a close up of the Santa tea light.
Here is a side view of Rudolph.
Here is Rudolph lite up in the dark! Click HERE to see Santa lite up in the dark. Now it is your turn to create a Christmas Party decoration or supply!! You can link your project up HERE.
Have a great day! Thank you for stopping by and LOOKING;)

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic project - very creative and cute :) I invite you to share this at Tuesday Alchemy http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com and you may win a prize :)

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, you are simply amazing! I just love your tea light ideas - they are fabulous! I enjoy browsing your blog and looking at all the fun things you've made - especially love those snowmen!! You're awesome lady! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!!Great party favors!!Love this idea!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, these are FABULOUS!! Oh my goodness, I want one of EACH!! What a GREAT idea -- Wow, wow, WOW!! Eeeeeek -- I'm making a list right now of everyone who would love one of these!! :)

    Thanks so much for always offering such wonderful inspiration for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these are so awesome, Judy!! I love, love them...how creative!! They look fabulous all lit up!! Happy 12/12/12 :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! how stickin adorable are these tea lights with Santa and Rudolph!!! Totally LOVE.... them Judy:) Have a great evening!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, I have seen some other tea light creations and like them incliuding yours. Did you know about the challenge at Simply Crafts Dec 2012 Reindeer Doodlecharms Ch that you can enter this in?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I know my kids would love to make them

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...