Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hand Painted Flowers on a Glass!!!

Hello  all! I'm stopping in to share another glass project I made for my friend. This was made with a 16 oz drinking glass and a 4 inch glass candle holder. You will need some E-6000 waterproof glue and a small piece of sandpaper to sand down the glass where the drinking glass and candlestick will be glued together. Sanding down the glass will help the glue to hold it together.Here is where this idea came from  Redneck Wine Glass look right here.
Here is a close up of my hand painted flower. I used a glass paint and hand painted different color of flowers all around the glass.The glass paint I used I  had to let the glass cure: air dry for 21 days or bake in oven for 30 minutes at 350. I baked the glass in the oven to cure the paint. I filled the glass with some candy.
This tag was cut out with the Cricut Machine. You can find this tag cut on page #60 of Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 Cartridge. I tied the tag on the glass with some nylon netting.
 Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by. :) This project is being shared here.
Don't forget to share a project at Monday Handmade Linkup Party.
2 Creative Chicks to create a mason jar or any jar project.
Little Scrap Pieces Linky Party- create any project, handmade item, card or layout.

6 comments:

  1. Loving these red neck glasses you are making. This one is fabulous. Love the painted flower and cute tag. She will love it.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty hand painted creation!
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Pam
    ♥ Scrap N Sew Granny ♥
    ♥ Pam's Stitched With Love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. its lovely1 Hugs Thank you for sharing and for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the painted flowers on the glass and the tag is just adorable. Thanks for entering the FCC TAG Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it you have brought back some memories as well my grandmother loved to paint and she left with us some beautiful pieces thanks so much for sharing
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...