Friday, September 5, 2014

Jayden's Wood Plaque for Room!

Happy Friday! I have a wood name plaque to share. I made this plaque for my grandson room. I thought I would put some sports ball on it. Boys love all kinds of sports. I painted the wood  plaque moss green and wood letters black. This will match his moss green painted room and look great hanging on his white bedroom door. This wood name plaque measures 12 inch wide by 6 inch height.
Stop by Monday Handmade Linkup Party and share a recipe or handmade craft. Sharing at these Linkup Parties! Have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by and looking. :)

5 comments:

  1. Really love the colours that you have chosen to use. Looks Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I'm sure your grandson loved it! Thanks for sharing it with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Pinned. We appre­ci­ate you being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love to party with you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Mon­day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...