Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Palm Trees Painted on Glass Jar!!!

Hello my friends! I have a fun painted palm tree glass jar to show. I painted these palm tress all around a empty glass  pickle jar. The tan at bottom of palm trees is painted sand. I painted a lot of  wine glasses and candle jars for a few of my friends this Summer.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by and looking. :) Make sure you stop by Monday Handmade Linkup Party and share a craft or recipe etc.

Sharing at these Linkup  Parties.
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #18- Use a mason jar or any glass

3 comments:

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...