Monday, September 29, 2014

Woodburning Project!

Hello! Got a woodburning project to show. This is my first post ever showing a wood burning project, maybe I will start posting them on here. I created this please knock owl door knob sign. This was created with a woodburning hot tool.This tool burns any design in wood that you draw or transfer on the wood. Learned how to do these kind of projects when I was in high school in woodshop class.

Here is a close up of the owl and letters. I love that cute owl I put on there. Make sure to link up at Monday Handmade Linkup Party.

Have a great week. Thank you for stopping by and looking! :) Sharing at these Linkup Parties.

1 comment:

  1. Woodburning sounds like a fun hobby. Cute door knob sign! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...