Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Leather Cord Sliding Knot Bracelets!

Happy Wednesday my friends! Here is some sliding knot bracelets I been working on. I put some different beads on the leather cord.
This one here is my favorite one.
 I like to make these. These sliding knot bracelets can be adjusted to fit the wrist. These are easy bracelets to make. :) Here is a video tutorial on how to make a sliding knot bracelet 
Which one do you like?
Thanks for looking my friends. Have a wonderful week. :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool. My daughter would love one of these. She loves necklaces but is always breaking the chains, so we have all these little charms and pendants with nothing to hang them on. (Found you on 2 Uses Tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to do this project with my daughter over the holidays. Yours turned out cute. Thanks for sharing at the party and where to find the You Tube video. Pinned. Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...