Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Redneck Wine Glass!!!

Happy Thursday! Hope your week is going great. Today, I'm Sharing a Christmas redneck wine glass I made for a friend. I will fill it with candy and it will make a great Christmas gift for her.
I decorated the glass with a Merry Christmas tag, green ribbon, small piece of red burlap and a small sticker on burlap.
Click the blue link to see a tutorial on how to make this wine glass. Redneck Wine Glass tutorial
I wrote Redneck Wine Glass on back of tag!
Thanks for looking. Have a great day ;)

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute and look easy to make.

    http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com/2014/12/hanukkah-or-chanukah-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a family that would love these. Wouldn't the Red neck wine glasses be perfect for camping, especially with the lid to keep the ants and bugs out. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note: Comment moderation is enabled and will not appear until comment is approved. There is no need to resubmit your comment.
I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...